Hello lovelies…I have some great news…I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award (my first time!)
Thank you so much Bharath’s Banter for nominating me. Please check out his amazing blog, his stories will leave you breathless ❤
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 6-7 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Things About Myself
- I drink green tea every morning.
- I have previously hosted creative writing workshops.
- Before getting into writing, I wanted to be an optician.
Questions Asked of Me
1. What genre of music do you prefer?
Despite the dark and dramatic themes of my writing, I like listening to mushy, romantic pop songs. Yes…my heart will go on.
2. Your favourite song lyric?
‘Pretty pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you’re nothing…You’re perfect to me!’
3. How stupid can you be?
Like an example? I gotta say, not listening to my gut when it comes to certain people. I’ve, stupidly, let some individuals overstay their welcome in my life.
4. What’s your philosophy of life?
Don’t mistake kindness for weakness.
5. What’s your opinion on religion?
I believe religion is subjective. I don’t question religion, but peoples interpretation of it and their actions.
My Nominees 🙂
- Spirit of the East End
- Charles French words reading and writing
- Frank Solanki
- Bill Chance
- All About Granny
My Questions 🙂
- What was the inspiration for your last blog post?
- What is your favourite song?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- Describe yourself in one word
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
Thank you for reading!