I hope you enjoy this small compilation two sentence stories 🙂
- I spent days rewriting and perfecting my vows. But I never got to say them aloud.
- Spent 17 hours in labour with twins. Only took one home.
- My girlfriend and best friend were found in a car crash with suitcases and my dog in the back seat. I still cry at night for my dog.
- I watched as they sentenced my mother to 10 years in prison. As she disappeared through the doorway, I let out a sigh of relief.
- A bouquet of a dozen red roses. One for each hour they were married.
- I could hear everything that was happening around me. But they couldn’t hear me screaming to not turn off life support.
- He called his Mum to tell her that he and his kids are no longer visiting this weekend. She blew the candles on her birthday cake alone.
- She watched as her husband was laid to rest. No-one noticed the small smirk on her face or the fact that her sister was crying harder than his mother.
- A couple told their 12 years old son that they were getting a divorce. They heard him on the phone planning a party later that night.
- I sent her a text saying, ‘See you at home’ and immediately got the reply, ‘Can’t wait.’ She was buried last week.
What do you think? What 2 Sentence Stories can you come up with? 🙂 I am excited to know!