Oh my goodness, I cannot believe this has happened! 🙏 Thank you so much for the nomination @penjiri. I am incredibly humbled to be included in your list of nominees, it means so much 💗 Everyone, please take the moment to visit Penjiri’s amazing blog! She writes charming book reviews, stories, movie and television recommendations, and more. You can also read the post for her second Sunshine Blogger Award here.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me
1. What would be your perfect day?
My perfect day would consist of the following:
- Waking up on holiday around 7am.
- Prosecco brunch.
- Couple of hours shopping spree.
- Exploring a new location.
- Street food.
- Writing a blog post.
- Praying for guidance and to express gratitude for my blessings.
I deeply love and adore all the people in my life, and my perfect day would not be complete without spending time with all of them; boyfriend, parents, cousins, friends, etc. ♡
2. What is the favourite thing you own and why?
Oof! This was a really tough question, so I had to list three different things:
- A wristwatch – To commemorate graduating from university, my parents gave me a silver watch which was a complete surprise and I’ve worn it every day for the past five years.
- GiftedandChilling – My boyfriend thoughtfully bought my site’s official domain for my birthday.
- A designer handbag – For over a year, I saved up some money to purchase my dream bag.
3. What did you dream about last night?
Honestly, I cannot remember! 😅 Though the night before, I was told that I was talking in my sleep…
4. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Is it same to assume that asking for more wishes is out of the question? Haha!
- I wish that I could pay off my parents’ mortgage and grant them a life of financial freedom.
- I wish for everybody around the world to live in a happy and safe home with unconditional love and support.
- I wish to have a joyful future with a healthy family.
5. If you had to live in another period, what would you choose?
I would choose to live in the 80s because I love the music, films, and fashion from that decade.
6. What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why?
It would be great to master sign language and Tagalog. I choose sign language because it is universal, and Tagalog because it is spoken in my family.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Adapt to circumstances when they change unexpectedly, rather than act on impulse or overthink.
8. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Winning £85 while playing Roulette on holiday last month was incredibly lucky.
9. If you had to describe yourself in only three words, what would you choose?
Affectionate. Patient. Quiet.
10. What words do you think your friends would choose to describe you?
Thoughtful. Stubborn. Indecisive.
11. Which is your favourite movie of all time?
The Devil Wears Prada. It is so iconic! 🤩 I love the writing, the casting/ensemble, and the Vogue montage. I can watch the film on repeat all day.
My Nominees 🙂
Here are my talented nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award ✨ Best of luck!
- Invisibly Me
- Simply Janeen
- Fairy Hacks
- Morag Noffke
- The Strawberry Post
- Beautiful You
- Terveen Gill
- Belladonna’s Flashlight
My Questions 🙂
- Are you a night owl or morning lark?
- What’s one thing that you’d like to accomplish in your life?
- What features/characteristics do you judge a person?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- Who are you emotionally closest to?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- If you were given an all-expenses-paid trip to visit a famous landmark, which would you choose?
- What material item can you not live without?
- If you were granted your own national holiday, how would people be told to spend/celebrate it?
- What can make your day better?
- Do you have a good luck charm? If so, who or what is it?
Thank you for reading this post! 💕 What are your thoughts on my answers? Let me know what you think in the comments below 🤗