Hello, my lovelies! ❤
I cannot believe that another year has passed so quickly 😊 Today is my birthday and to celebrate, I decided to participate in this fun “Get to Know Me” tag. This is inspired by the Life of Beth – you can check out her answers here!
But before we begin, I would like to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for your overflowing kindness and support. I am really grateful for your views, likes, comments, and follows on GiftedandChilling. It means the world!
Vogue’s 73 Questions: Blogger Edition!
1. What is your go-to Starbucks order?
For the cold season, my favourite order is hazelnut hot chocolate. Then for the warmer months, I cannot get enough of their double chocolatey chip frappuccino. Both with oat milk.
2. What does your work station look like right now?
My work station is relatively simple with a work laptop, pair of earphones, journal and pen, phone stand, and water bottle.
3. All time favourite food?
It is a Filipino dish called “Bringhe.”
4. Favourite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Personally, I would not feel comfortable being in an open relationship because I would struggle to communicate and stay composed. However, I believe that any relationship can work as long as those involved truly feel happy and loved 💗
6. Favourite videogame?
Currently, I am playing LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga which is quickly becoming my all-time favourite video game.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Milk chocolate with praline cookie from Ben’s Cookies.
8. Favourite film?
Marley and Me.
9. Favourite book?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram. I do not have a Twitter account.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Celebrate all the successes (no matter how big or small).
13. What project are you currently working on right now?
Nothing in particular – but I am planning the third and final instalment of At-Home Self Care Ideas.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
More average than good grades.
16. Dream job?
17. Played any sports?
I like playing badminton from time to time.
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes, BA (with Hons) in English with Creative Writing.
I am a British citizen.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to write?
While I enjoy writing all types of blog posts, my favourite are lists. For example, 7 Writing Tips to Become a Better Writer.
21. What do you like to collect?
Notebooks, but I have too much and need to cut back now.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Quiet. Affectionate. Passionate.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
Lil Awkward 😂
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a DM from reflectsapathy. You can check out her wonderful blog here.
25. What is on top of your wish list right now?
Max out my Lifetime ISA for 2022.
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I am incredibly grateful for reaching 1,000+ followers. Thank you so much! 🌷
29. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
I had a lovely and spontaneous face-to-face chat with my younger cousin. While we live just a few doors down from each other, our schedules rarely allow for much time to hang out, so it is definitely a highlight.
30. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
Oh, so many! ❤ Thoughtful birthday messages from my friends and family, and celebrating the day with my parents and boyfriend.
31. What is the best thing ever?
Putting your feet up after a long and tiring day.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas. I love the joyous Christmas spirit, food, and company.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
Galinda from Wicked (minus the popularity).
35. Do you like surprises?
Yes, and I love surprising others too.
36. What was the biggest surprise you ever got?
On my 25th birthday, the country was in lockdown and my parents surprised me with decorations, a delicious feast, and a Zoom call with all my loved ones 💗 You can read more about it here.
37. What is a surprise that made you cry?
I was given tickets for the Harry Potter Warner Bros Tour. It was amazing walking through the different sets and seeing the magical world come to life!
38. What is the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I think it may a photo album that I gave to one of my younger cousins for their 16th birthday. It was fun to make and sort through old photos and memories. Five years later, she still has it.
39. Do you like muffins?
Only if they have chocolate chips.
40. Do you cook often?
I like to try and cook a couple of times a week.
41. What is your favourite dessert?
Cookie dough or waffles.
42. Is there a dessert you do not like?
S’mores, because I am not a fan of marshmallows.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What is your least favourite food?
45. What is your favourite condiment?
Spicy barbecue or garlic mayo.
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday morning, what are you eating?
Anything within reach 😅
47. If you could teach a class in college, what would it be?
Friends TV Show: 10 Seasons in 60 minutes.
48. Best animated film?
Cars…”Ka-Chow!” and “Pitstop!”, need I say more?
49. What has a guy said or done that impressed you?
He has pointed out random habits or quirks that I was not aware of doing. It showed how closely he pays attention to me and his enthusiasm to get to know me.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Compliment each other.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Be rude to the servers.
52. What is the best pick up line?
“I hope you know CPR because you took my breath away!” 😂
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things that can always be found in your purse.
My purse, hand sanitiser, and a portable charger.
55. Favourite drink?
Water. It is refreshing and offers plenty of health benefits.
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie, who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Salmon and avocado sushi roll. All day, any day 😋
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (55 Romance).
60. What foundation do you use?
I do not apply proper foundation, but I use Origins VitaZing SPF15 Boosting Moisturizer 50ml.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I want to have a chill day, so I have not made any plans for tomorrow yet and will decide in the morning.
65. Which movie has made you laugh the hardest through?
The most recent film that I’ve watched which made me laugh so much is The Addams Family (2019).
66. Which movie makes you cry?
Hachi: A Dog’s Tale. I cried at least three times during the film.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles.
69. Favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Nick Sharratt. He has illustrated over 50 of Jacqueline Wilson’s novels and his designs are exceptionally unique and memorable to me.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
My best friend, Jaimee. They love their coffee! ☕
72. What is the country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Talk about your day and have an early night’s sleep.
It is hard to pick just a few people to join in this tag, so I would like to nominate everyone! Thank you for reading this post. I love you all! 🤗🌸 Let me know what you think of my answers in the comment section below. Have a blessed day! ✨
*If you’d like to show further support for this blog or tip this article, please Buy Me A Coffee ☕💕