Happy Tuesday lovelies! I’ve seen this tag circling around for a few months and it looked like fun, so I thought I’d give it a go. This tag was created by Chami from ReadLiveWildFire, please check out her video, she’s so awesome!
Without further ado, the Guilty Reader Book Tag.
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been given?
No, I haven’t. However, I’ve re-gifted books I’ve bought and read once but have no desire to re-read again.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Yes. All the time in school, “…yeah, of course, I enjoyed Silas Marner.” (LIES!)
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and never returned it?
Yeah…Once, my best friend lent me a Jacqueline Wilson novel while we were in primary school and to this day I still haven’t given it back, nor can I find it. (Sorry, Lauren!)
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
No, I would never subject myself to that kind of torture.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I don’t think so, I really hope not. However I’ve had it done to me. Bastard.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
Yes and I seriously need to stop doing it. I always have a pang of regret at doing the first doggy ear in a brand new, crisp book.
7. Have you told someone that you own a book when you don’t?
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
Not that I can recall.
9. Have you skipped a chapter or section of a book?
Yes, if I feel like the plot is too slow or if something epic is happening and then it suddenly cuts to a different point of view or setting. Usually my impatience causes me to go back on the sections I’ve skipped because something important has happened there too.
10. Have I ever bad-mouthed a book that I really like?
No, can’t say that I have. I have lost interest in books and book series over the years but I refrain from bad-mouthing them.
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked my answers. If you have already done this tag or will be doing it, leave a comment with your link so I can read it, too 🙂