Something amazing just happened…Nivithasri has nominated me for the Outstanding Blogger Award! 💕
Thank you, Nivithasri, I am truly honoured to be included in your list of nominees 🤗
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award questions.
Questions Asked of Me
1. Describe an incident that changed your life.
Not technically an incident, but moving home and school, when I was a child, made a significant change to my life. I met two young girls who are my best friends to this day, and they introduced me to a range of different interests that I did not know or may have experienced had I not met them.
2. Describe something you’re grateful about.
I am grateful for all my collection of books. There is a lot to be offered from books such as escapism from another world or knowledge that be applied to real life. I have a wide range of fictional stories as well as self-help and guides for sharpening or creating new skills.
3. What subject do you love the most?
One of the subjects that I loved from school was Child Development. I studied it in GCSE and enjoyed learning about a kid’s growth from birth up to five years old. These are the most important years in their development because by the time children reach Year 1, 90% of their brain has already been developed.
4. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
- Pick a niche/topics that interest you – this will make you more motivated to put pen to paper.
- Keep an organised list of your writing ideas – this is helpful for when you have writer’s block.
5. What is one thing that you can’t live without?
Of course, I cannot live without the wonderful people in my life. I love them so much – they keep me going, make me feel better when I’m upset, and support me in everything I do.
But in terms of material items, I cannot live without my phone. It has everything I need in there such as access to my writing, contacts, banking, entertainment, memories, and more.
6. If you are a reader, which book do you love the most? If you’re not, tell me about your favourite movie.
One of my favourite books is Bread Givers by Anzia Yezierska. It is a three-volume novel and focuses on the life of Sara Smolinsky. Set in the 1920s in the Lower East Side of New York City, Bread Givers begins with the protagonist, Sara, narrating her life from 10 years old up to adulthood.
This book is an emotional rollercoaster which I strongly recommend.
7. Describe your childhood days.
I am incredibly lucky and had a blessed childhood. I am an only child but grew up playing with my cousins who lived nearby. Happy memories of my childhood include singing karaoke with my Dad, picnics with my Mum, having bubble baths with Barbie dolls, watching Disney films, and jumping from the staircase (several steps up) in my Lola and Lolo’s house. I remember always feeling protected and loved.
My Nominees 🙂
It was really difficult to choose a small number of bloggers to nominate for Outstanding Blogger Awards. These lovely ladies and gentlemen share great content which you should check out!
- Invisibly Me – Live a visible life, whatever your health.
- pray4kates – Ramblings, mostly. Fun rambling though.
- Arielaonthego – A young teen travelling the world one country at a time!
- Lorne Anderson – Random thoughts from Lorne.
- Recipe Of Life
- Murmel Meister – Life (Style) With Heart & Soul.
- The Gondwanaland – Creating The World of Dreamers.
- Tales of the Memories – Peeking through the words.
- Degrees of Maternity – …where life education never ceases.
I look forward to reading all of your answers!
My Questions 🙂
Here are my questions for my nominees – I tried to come up with a diverse range and hope that you enjoy answering them!
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is the greatest lesson that you’ve learned from blogging?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What is one thing that you wish you could do once more?
- What is your favourite post from another blogger?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Thank you for reading my answers! ❤ What are your thoughts on them? Let me know what you think in the comments below.