A HUGE thank you to Eden for the recognition and for nominating me for the Dazzling Blogger Award. It is truly an honour to be included in her list of nominees ♡
Living by Eden embraces the simple joys of life and focuses on providing lifestyle, minimalism, and frugality advice based on her own experience. I love reading through her content and would highly recommend checking out her blog and her answers for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post. Another BIG thank you to Helen from Crispy Confessions for creating this award.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked in their blog post.
- Create seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
Questions Asked of Me
1. Describe the last photo you took.
The last photo/moment I captured was of my boyfriend standing in front of The Imperial War Museum. Surrounding the area is a Peace Garden where we also got to walk around and enjoy the sun. It was a very educational afternoon and my first time visiting the museum in 10 years.
Along with my family, we had a mini staycation in London, organised by my Dad in his place of work 💕 it was a fun and well-needed break.
2. If you were an animal, what would you be?
It is a bit of a cliche answer, but my favourite animal would have to be dogs 🐶 they never fail to make me laugh or smile. I love them!
3. What moment in your life are you most proud of?
I believe that there should be many moments in life which we should be proud of, so I decided to name a few as an example.
GiftedAndChilling – Being more dedicated to this blog these last several months and recently reaching 500+ followers. To everyone reading this post, I cannot say thank you enough for your unwavering support! ❤
Fun – Doing the Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal Studios in Florida. It is a drop-door body slide where riders descent for 125 feet of high-speed fun. I didn’t know that I was lining up for the ride until I was halfway up the stairs and could hear the loud drop of the doors followed by loud screams 😂 My hands and knees were so shaky and my stomach was doing flips the further up I climbed.
Social – Keeping communication with great friends who I’ve through different stages in my life i.e. blogging, education, job.
4. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is losing the people I love and hold dearly as I cannot imagine life without a single one of them.
5. If money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
I love this question! Without a doubt, I’d buy my own house, go travelling (this is if COVID wasn’t also a factor), and be a blogger full-time and create more blogging sites with their own focus 😊
6. What “holidays” dish do you look forward to most?
Christmas is my all-time favourite holiday because of the family gatherings, catchy songs, and shopping for everyone’s gifts. I look forward to the pork stuffing and Yorkshire puddings that my Mum cooks for Christmas dinner…just thinking about it is making my mouth water! 😋 Funny enough, we rarely eat it throughout the year and only on December 25th (and the 26th too because of leftovers).
7. Are you usually early, late or right on time?
I think that I can be classified as an “on-time person” across meeting others and fulfilling responsibilities. I am not a fan of “lateness” and try to prevent it as much as possible 🤞
My Nominees 🙂
Here are my nominees for the Dazzling Blogger Award ✨
- fairy hacks – Beauty, Health, Food and Lifestyle
- Invisibly Me – Live a visible life, whatever your health.
- The Yorkshire Dreamer – Taking notes of life’s adventures.
- World of Words – The flowers of the fiction plant rooted in my brain, the voice of the inexpressible feelings hidden in my heart and the eruption of the theories burning in my mind– I made a ball out of the three, threw it high into the sky and it landed right at my blog.
- Pretty Little Scribbles – Dream ★ Write ★ Inspire
- Late-Start – Health Care Matters
- My Rollercoaster Journey – Join me on my journey as I reflect on motherhood and life with anxiety.
My Questions 🙂
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
- What is your go-to karaoke song?
- What is one thing you cannot go a day without?
- Which of your five senses is the strongest?
- What qualities attract you to a person?
- What is the first thing you do every morning?
- Do you prefer online shopping or in-store shopping?
I look forward to reading your answers!
Thank you for reading this post! 🤗 Let me know what you think of my answers in the comments below ♡