A HUGE thank you to (Kitty) Cat for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am incredibly honoured to be included in your list of nominees ☀️ Everyone, please go and check out her website, The Strawberry Post, where she entertains, educates and inspires her readers 😀 It is one of my favourite blogs and you can read her post for her fourth Sunshine Blogger nomination here.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me
Here are (Kitty) Cat’s set questions for me to answer:
1. Do you have any hobbies your blog followers don’t know about?
Oooh, not going to lie, this required a bit of hard thinking 😂…I would have to say playing card games and quizzes, it is so much fun and thankfully, I got to do a lot more of it during the holiday season. In addition, doing online courses has been a bit of a recent hobby, it keeps me motivated and I love that it can be done at your own pace. I purchased a few courses last year and have slowly been going through them. Mainly they are related to work and writing, however, I would like to do a completely random course in the future that no-one would expect of me 😛
2. What’s your favourite animal?
🐶🐶🐶! It may not be the most exotic or exciting answer 😅 but I love how dogs are loving, joyful, and playful. It’s like having a little kid in the house – they have such a presence which immediately brightens up a room.
3. What is/are your favourite movies?
Hmm…because I watched this recently during the Christmas period and it is still on my mind…has to be The Santa Clause! 😀 It is a classic to watch during the holidays offering magical and feel-good family vibes. My boyfriend and I did a drinking game of the movie on Christmas Eve. Fun and dangerous evening 🥴 and highly recommended!
4. What’s your creative outlet?
My most effective creative outlet is writing ✍️ It works when I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed, and it’s fun and easy to jump into at any time of the day. I love creating new worlds and experimenting with different scenarios and twists, and lately, I’ve enjoyed writing lifestyle/shopping articles.
5. Do you enjoy any sports (watching or playing – assuming no pandemic/lockdowns exist)?
I am not a sporty person unless the occasion calls for it…You have a much greater chance of finding me indoors under a warm blanket with Selling Sunset playing on the TV. However, for watching sports, my preference is tennis 🎾 because I love the tension and its fast pace. And my favourite sport to play is badminton 🏸 it is always a must-do whenever I book a holiday at Centre Parcs.
6. What would your dream job be?
My dream job would be to make this blog into a full-time and sustainable profession. But to be honest, anything and everything to do with content management and writing is what I consider a dream and blessing 💖 🌟 such as Content Editor, Columnist, Screenwriter, Video Game Writer, etc.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I cannot choose just one place…it’s too hard 🙈 there are so many beautiful locations in the world 🌍 I do like living in the UK (pre-COVID) but also the Philippines would be great, so would Italy, and Singapore, and Spain. I would need to toss all the countries’ names in a hat and pick one to decide!
8. What type of music do you like to listen to?
I listen to a variation of music from country to pop to rock to theatre productions 🎶 I am willing and happy to listen to all kinds of music except those that use derogatory lyrics towards men and women.
If you got any songs or artists that you are a fan of and would like to recommend, feel free to leave a comment below 🙂
9. If your life was made into a book, what would be the title?
Underestimated but never defeated.
10. What food do you never get sick of eating?
This may be the most boring answer to this question, but if I don’t have it for a few days, I start hyperventilating…it’s rice 🤣
I went on a holiday for five days and didn’t have a single grain for the entire duration. I swear it to you…I dribbled a little bit when I arrived back home and saw a steaming bowl of hot white rice waiting for me.
11. If you could bring back something/someone that has gone (disappeared/lost/died) what would it be?
This is a really great question! I love it, thank you (Kitty) Cat for this 💕
Someone – My paternal grandmother. I regret that I didn’t get to spend as much time with her as a teenager/adult, but she was always kind and happy whenever she got to see me. My parents have never failed to speak highly of her. I really wish that I got to talk to her more.
Something – A pair of earrings that my Mum lost when I was younger. She has mentioned it a few times and was heartbroken when they went missing. They were from her Dad from when he worked in Saudi Arabia. I really wish that I could conjure up those earrings and give them back to her.
My Nominees 🙂
It was difficult to only choose 11 people to nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award. These talented bloggers share great content that should not go amiss.
- Word Nerd Scribbles – Flash Fiction, Book Reviews, Writing Advice, and Author Updates.
- Jesse Joseph – Musings on Life, Business, Philosophy, and Wisdom.
- Fartfist’s Compendium of Artistic Expressions – Welcome Back to OUR Imagination.
- The Party Project – Throwing parties to eat cake.
- clcouch123 – I’ll talk you’ll talk we’ll talk.
- inkbiotic – A mish mash of interesting words and snippets from the foolish disaster that is my life.
- C’est La Vie – Collect beautiful moments!
- It’s Time 2 Rise – I’m Your Escape.
- All in All
- The Yorkshire Dreamer – Taking note of life’s adventures.
- Thisgirllikes2shop – Beauty, Makeup, Fashion…
My Questions 🙂
Here are the questions for my nominees! I tried to come up with a diverse range and hope you enjoy answering them.
- What are you looking forward to in 2021?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- What is your blogging schedule?
- If you could change your blog’s niche, what would you change it to?
- What game show would you like to be a contestant in?
- Which fictional character annoys you the most?
- If you had a warning label, what would it say?
- What is your favourite thing about your career?
- How would you describe your perfect day?
Thank you for reading my answers! What are your thoughts on them? Let me know what you think in the comments below…