Happy Tuesday lovelies!
I initially found this tag on Dastardly Reads. Sammi, the blog’s owner, is an avid reader and coffee addict, sharing incredibly interesting and captivating content. I would highly recommend checking out her answers to this tag as they are incredibly detailed!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post. In this instance, I wasn’t tagged to participate.
- Link to the creator’s blog – booksnest.co.uk – in your post.
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag 10 others to take part.
- ***ENJOY THE TAG!***
Questions and Answers
1. What is a book that a certain friend is always telling you to read?
2. Which book’s been on your TBR forever and you still haven’t picked it up?
Oooh! There’s more than one book 😂 I’ve had Emma by Jane Austen for several years but haven’t found the motivation to crack it open yet.
3. Name a book in a series that you’ve started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing yet.
I started The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare a while ago, but never managed to finish City of Ashes. The entire hexology is currently gathering dust in my attic, meaning I am due to continue the book series anytime soon.
4. What is a classic you’ve always liked the sound of, but have never actually read?
I haven’t read Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck, but I’ve heard that it is a heart-breaking tale. I would definitely love to sink into this novella in the future! 💕
5. What is a popular book that it seems everyone but you has read?
Hmmm, I would have to say A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. I haven’t watched the 2016 film adaption either, therefore I am completely in the dark as to what is the story. However like my answer above, I would love to change this!
6. Name a book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you love, but you just haven’t read it yet.
Have you watched the series or read the book?
7. Which book have you seen all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet?
Healing Is the New High: A Guide to Overcoming Emotional Turmoil and Finding Freedom by Vex King has appeared on my Instagram feed several times in the past few months. I am currently in the middle of his previous book, Good Vibes, Good Life which, in my opinion, is an engaging and thoughtful read. So, I may be easily persuaded to read his newest publication once I’m done.
My Tags 🙂
I would like to tag everyone who’s read this blog post! ❤ Make sure to link back to Beth (the creator) if you choose to add this tag to your blog.
I hope you liked reading through these answers! Are you familiar with the books that I’ve mentioned? If you have already completed this activity or plan to do it, please leave a comment with your link below ✨